Hello,
I'm upstream maintainer of "backintime". To approach my users as translators I have a dialog that pops up after the first 10 starts of the application and informs about the translation platform (Weblate) etc. Like a donation banner on Wikipedia. So my intention is to get the text used in that dialog translated into all languages (46 currently) languages of my application. I don't know many languages does this mailing list contain.

The original text and all current available translations are accessible and editable (without having an account!) on the translation platform
<https://translate.codeberg.org/translate/backintime/common/fo/?checksum=0d2c8ba7eb3bcafb>

Beside that I do provide the original source text here. Please do not translate "Back In Time" as the application name and keep the placeholder variables and keep the newlines between paragraphs.
Thanks in advance.

Hello

You have used Back In Time in the {language} language a few times by now.

The translation of your installed version of Back In Time into {language} is {perc} complete. Regardless of your level of technical expertise, you can contribute to the translation and thus Back In Time itself.

Please visit the {translation_platform_url} if you wish to contribute. For further assistance and questions, please visit the {back_in_time_project_website}.

We apologize for the interruption, and this message will not be shown again. This dialog is available at any time via the help menu.

Your Back In Time Team.