Dear

I just upgraded the machine which was messed up earlier, fixed later, using:

aptitude install -t experimental '~i ~V5\.27\.2'
aptitude install -t experimental '~i ~V5\.103\.0'

Now it is running

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 12
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.104.0
Qt Version: 5.15.8
Kernel Version: 6.1.0-9-amd64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
Memory: 31.3 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2
Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group
Product Name: A320MH

Thank you very much team!!

Luc