Hi

I plan to upload 6.7.12-1 later to unstable. Note, this is a situation
far from ideal and personally not very happy with. 6.7.12 was the last
version in the 6.7.y release and upstream has long moved already to
6.8.y while EOL'ing 6.7.y.

This upload will thus release with a couple of known unfixed
regressions in the 6.7.y series, but is intented as intermediary
upload only and as preparation for the next 6.8.y upload. Work in
progress for that is already in
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/merge_requests/1053

I was pondering to actually cherry-pick on top known fixes (like the
workqueue regressions or the native BHI mitigations), but I concluded
it will be safer and better to just move to a 6.8.y version after
that.

Please do raise your voice if you have concerns.

Regards,
Salvatore