hi,

I would kindly ask you for a review of these src:sequoia-chameleon-gnupg package
descriptions. I'm intentionaly not giving more context as I think the package
descriptions should speak for themselves. I'm looking forward to your comments
and other feedback! (And please cc: my on replies I'm not subscribed to this
list.)

Source: rust-sequoia-chameleon-gnupg
Maintainer: Debian Rust Maintainers
<pkg-rust-maintain...@alioth-lists.debian.net>
Uploaders:
 Alexander Kjäll <alexander.kj...@gmail.com>,
 Holger Levsen <hol...@debian.org>
Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git
[src/sequoia-chameleon-gnupg]
Vcs-Browser:
https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/sequoia-chameleon-gnupg
Homepage: https://sequoia-pgp.org/

Package: sequoia-chameleon-gnupg
Architecture: all
Depends:
  gpg-sq,
  gpgv-sq
 This metapackage depends on the following binaries packages:
  - gpg-sq: OpenPGP toolkit offering an interface aligned with gpg
  - gpgv-sq: Validate OpenPGP signatures as gpgv does
 Both are drop-in replacements using the Sequoia OpenPGP implementation
 provided in the Rust crate sequoia-chameleon-gnupg.

Package: gpg-sq
Architecture: any
 This package provides the GnuPG interface while useing Sequoia's state.
 It follows the same interface offered by the GnuPG project's gpg, and can
 be used wherever gpg is used.
 .
 gpg-sq is drop-in replacement of gpg that is not feature-complete.
 .
 It currently implements a commonly used subset of the signature
 creation and verification commands, the encryption and decryption
 commands, the key listing commands, and some miscellaneous commands.
 .
 Support for trust models is limited.  Currently, the Web-of-Trust
 ('pgp') and always trust ('always') are implemented.
 .
 This tool is provided by the Sequoia project via the sequoia-chameleon-gnupg
 crate.

Package: gpgv-sq
Architecture: any
 This package provides a verification-only command line interface for OpenPGP
 signatures. It follows the same interface offered by the GnuPG project's gpgv,
 and can be used wherever gpgv is used.
 .
 gpgv-sq is a feature-complete drop-in replacement of gpgv.
 .
 This tool is provided by the Sequoia project via the sequoia-chameleon-gnupg
 crate.

Package: gpg-from-sq
Architecture: all
Depends:
 gpg-sq
 The GnuPG implementation of gpg, if installed, is diverted to gpg-g10code,
 while /usr/bin/gpg is provided by the Rust crate sequoia-chameleon-gnupg.

Package: gpgv-from-sq
Architecture: all
Depends:
 gpgv-sq
 The GnuPG implementation of gpgv, if installed, is diverted to gpgv-g10code,
 while /usr/bin/gpgv is provided by the Rust crate sequoia-chameleon-gnupg.

Thank you!

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Never waste a crisis.