Hello,

My name is Wesley, and I'm reaching out to www.debian.org on behalf of Pure
Storage. Our mission at Pure Storage is to redefine the online storage
experience and empower businesses by simplifying how people consume and
interact with data.

While looking for websites that offer educational content in our field, I
saw your site and thought it was worth asking if you were open to outside
article contributions? We'd love to create an article for you!

Ultimately, we aim to help other businesses navigate the complexities of
the cloud, online data storage, and AI and would love to provide a piece to
you for that purpose.

Please let me know if there are any guidelines, and I'm happy to set up a
quick call if need be.

Talk soon,
Wesley

--
WESLEY ANDERSON // Marketing Outreach*, Global SEO | *Pure Storage, Inc.
|  wander...@purestorage.com
[image: beacon]

Répondre à