I was the happy owner of a Sharp Zaurus.  A colleague and a
relative both bought Zauruses (Zaurai?) on my recommendation.

Their spam to the list offends me, however, to the point
that I will not offer any more of such recommendations.

I intend to support linux-friendly vendors and avoid vendors
who use spam as a marketing tactic.  Sharp was waffling on
linux-friendlyness (the PDA has a linux kernel but doesn't
provide any way to sync with a linux laptop) and this puts
them pretty far into the negative in my book.