Hi Niels,

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 11:57 PM Niels Thykier <ni...@thykier.net> wrote:

> We are still experiencing this issue

I can spend some time on lindsay to improve error reporting (and
perhaps track down the root problem). Would you please help me get
access? Adding me to the lintian gid may be sufficient. This is from
#debian-newmaint:

< lechner> Hi, can I request guest access to lindsay.d.o as a DM with
a guest account? I am lintian maintainer with commit rights. Thanks!
https://nm.debian.org/person/lechner
< 1> lechner: it's an odd request compared to our usual process that
only is for porter boxes.  There are two options that I can see here:
< 1> process 1) 1. you start a dm_ga process 2. we approve it 3. you
get somebody from the lintian team to mail the RT ticket ACKing our
request and asking for you to be added to the lintian team
< 1> process 2) somebody from the lintian team open the RT ticket
themselves asking for a guest account for you
< 1> the drawback for 2) is that that "somebody" should look up
https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/ and figure how to write the
RT ticket
< 1> but IMHO it's fairly more streamlined.
< 1> and with less hops.
< 2> process 0) go through NM.
< 1> OH WAIT
< 1> you already have an ldap account!
< 1> lechner: then, there is nothing nm.d.o can do for you here.  you
need that somebody file a RT ticket asking you to be added to the
jenkins gid, and the shadowExpire to be bumped.
< 2> s/jenkins/lintian/
* 1 is multitasking too much right now
< 1> (adding a person to the lintian gid should already allow access
to lindsay.d.o, without an explicit allowedHost, I think)

Kind regards,
Felix Lechner