Daniel,
>  but that requires some time to work it out, and that's why rule 3 is there
> to let people know it will not happen so soon.

thanks so much for the clear and detailed explanation.
I understand that it has to be done correctly and so I'll wait patiently
and help in testing for sure when it's done.
In the meanwhile I'm suggesting to ArtistX users to install a plain
Debian and "upgrade" it to ArtistX
(http://artistx.org/site/artistx-dvd-user-manual/how-to-install-artistx.html)
and find out that many of them are:
1) Succeeding in doing this quite easily
2) Learning a lot as Linux/Debian newbies and thanking me...

I know they should thank you and Marco and all the guys here who have
contributed.
A big thanks from me as if it was directly from them ;-)

Good night Debianlivers,

Marco