claudio lorini wrote:
> make-live: unrecognized option `--filesystem'
>
> any idea of what could have happened?

read
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2007-May/001398.html

variables including command line parameters were changed a bit.

> another question: is there a smarter way to rebuild the image if you change
> some parameters
> for example you add some packages  with --packages "gparted ssh g++" without
> lh_clean and then make-live again?
> I've tryied lh_binary, even deleting image.img, but the image is not
> generated.

use the helpers directly for that, e.g. by calling lh_clean binary &&
lh_binary to redo the binary stage after a chroot change.

Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]