Hi list,

I try to create a debianlive PXEnetbootimage. Everything works fine (lenny, fix_fuckup, ...). But I would like to integrate vmware-server. How can I do that. To integrate VMware-Server in a debian-env I have to run the perl-based installscript from vmware - including a lot of interaction and compiling against the kernel-headers, ...

I'm very new to debian-live - therefore I hope for a easy workaround I just don't know yet ;-)

Marco

begin:vcard
fn:Marco Lechner
n:Lechner;Marco
org;quoted-printable:Uni Freiburg;Institut f=C3=BCr Physische Geographie
adr:;;Werthmannstr. 4;Freiburg;;79085;Deutschland
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+49 (0)761/203-3548
tel;fax:+49 (0)761/203-3596
x-mozilla-html:FALSE