Daniel Baumann írta:
Celtic wrote:
export MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-b 64K -no-sparse" lh_build

don't do that. as said before, see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-February/003204.html

Ok, ok. Now try it.

To add a specific debian package, just move the .deb into config/chroot_local-packages/ directory. Packages included in this directory will be copied in the chroot and installed automatically.
Not work. Not added to iso.

works here.
saying just "doesn't work" doesn't help at all, at least you need to
provide logs and the configuration you're using. see BUGS in
/usr/share/doc/live-helper/ on how to write usefull bug reports.

Ok, you win :) I try to make a good bugreport. I hope, this bugreport is ok.
* Architecture of the host system
vmware virtual machine i386 generic processor, 256M RAM
* Version of live-helper on the host system
lh, version 1.0~a40
* Version of live-initramfs on the live system
I don't know, where I found it. Sorry.
* Version of debootstrap and/or cdebootstrap on the host system
debootstrap 1.0.8
* Architecture of the live system
i386
* Distribution of the live system
Debian Testing
* Version of the kernel on the live system
2.6.22-3-486

lh_config --mirror-bootstrap \ "http://localhost:3142/ftp.debian.org/debian"; --packages "mc clamav \ ntfs-3g"

In make.log, 1015. line:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
P: Begin installing local packages lists...
P: Begin installing local packages...
dpkg: --install needs at least one package archive file argument
Type dpkg --help for help about installing and deinstalling packages [*];

It's not seems to good...
I upload the "make.log" and "config.tar.gz" (without commercial deb packages ) to:

http://celtic.aion.hu/LIVE/livedevel

If you want to install packages from an unofficial/third-party Debian repository, add the source.list entry into config/chroot_sources/sources.list.bootstrap and config/chroot_sources/sources.list.binary, and specify the packages either with a local package list in config/chroot_local-packageslists or with the --packages parameter. For more information, read the examples in /usr/share/live-helper/examples/sources/.

Not work too....

it must be foo.chroot and foo.binary, the wiki is not up2date.

Sorry, I don't understand...

2. Q: How do I add a script running immediately after all other scripts when the live system boots?

* A: * Add your script in config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-bottom/99script
Note: the hook script must be executable.

It's not works. When I drop script to config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/init-bottom/99script, script executed,
but not too good. Which is the good directory?

the hook thing within initramfs is new and not expected to work yet. the
wiki is wrong if it is giving a different impression.

Ok, I see.

begin:vcard
fn:Susoczki, Attila
n:Susoczki;Attila
org:Rendszergazda
adr;quoted-printable:;;VI. Sz=C3=ADv utca 30;Budapest;;1063;Magyaroroszag
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Aion Kft.
tel;work:0620/263-3533
tel;cell:0620/380-5990