Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> I rebuild the image (from cache however) and now I am getting this:

 * Check that your squashfs-antifuckup images are called:

     squashfs-antifuckup.chroot  and
     squashfs-antifuckup.chroot.gpg

   They were renamed recently from squashfs-antifuckup.binary{,.gpg}.

 * Check "/live.log" for error messages

> Do I need to use the live-initramfs_1.124.1+20080323.041756_all.deb as
> well and where do I put it.

You place it in config/chroot_local-packages and rebuild. You don't install
it on your host/build system, although it will do no harm.

Regards,

--
Chris Lamb, UK                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20