Your message dated Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:29:28 +0100
with message-id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and subject line Re: live-helper: deconfiguring chroot_* is not safe
has caused the Debian Bug report #478830,
regarding live-helper: deconfiguring chroot_* is not safe
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately.)

--
478830: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=478830
Debian Bug Tracking System