Hi again

One more thing. Should we have a statement about the fact that we do not
judge whether to ignore a package based on the number of users?
We only ignore in case it is not really feasible to backport without
breaking things.

Do we have any limit on how difficult it is allowed to be to backport the
correction? I mean say it takes 200 hours to fix a package with a fairly
minor issue that rarely anyone uses. Should we ignore in such case? Yes I'm
taking things to the extreme here, but just to highlight that there are
greyzones.

Cheers

// Ola