Hello Hermann,

Reply follows inline:

Hermann Meyer <brumm...@web.de> writes:

> Hi Nicholas
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Well, my massage was just a notice.
>
> Simply because there wasn't any release of guitarix within the last two
> years.

Oh!

> But now I've added some new features and make a new release and switch
> from Sourceforge to Github, so I guessed I should message about it here.

Thank you, I see what you mean, and yes that makes sense.  My concern
was/is for any of the potentially overlapping cases: "neglected
package", "maintainer doesn't follow the mailing list", "maintainer
updates on a once-a stable release schedule", "maintainer only updates
when a new upstream version bug is filed", "no one noticed your message
to the group list", etc.

> I've seen that Dennis Braun have update the VCS version already but
> there seems to be some blocking transitions ongoing or some test fail, I
> don't know.

I confirm the new Guitarix package builds for me, so yes, you're right,
it seems that Denis Braun is waiting for the "64-bit time_t transition"
(or an auto-transition) to complete.

> As a long time debian user I happily work together with the debian
> developers when it comes to issues with some of my upstream projects.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Nicholas