Hi,

Am 18.06.23 um 13:49 schrieb Changwoo Ryu:
2023년 6월 18일 (일) 오후 8:00, Rene Engelhard <r...@debian.org>님이 작성:
Should I add a Breaks: hunspell-ko (<< 0.7.94) here? Strictly speaking
it's not needed since it's a test failing not the dict being unusable,
but we could go the "better safe than sorry" route anyways.
No need. The problem still exists in hunspell-ko 0.7.94 but it's just
ignored as it's not that important.
Hmm.. OK. But thinking about it:

Then we still would need to wait for hunspell to be uploaded to sid
after hunspell-dict-ko migrated because otherwise the same autopkgtest
would block on sid->testing (or just wait until it magically works out
itself).
Isn't it supposed to run the failed autopkgtest again, when
hunspell-dict-ko gets migrated to testing? I'm not sure.

Yeah, it's supposed to...

Mind if I add it never

Regards,

--
Chan
theless? At least also saves as documentation that

OK.

Regards,

Rene