tag 1056074 + unreproducible

thanks

Hi,

Am 16.11.23 um 20:46 schrieb gl...@debian.org:
Source: libreoffice
Version: 4:7.5.8-1
Severity: normal
User:gl...@debian.org
Usertags: boost183 ftbfs-boost183-transition

Hi,

we are preparing the transition of all libs on the new boost 1.83. During the
rebuild of packages against this library it was identified that probably your
package fails to build.
"probably"?
As the newer version is already available in Debian as we tested, we can not
be sure whether it is still relevant. But anyway.
Then be before filing bugs.
Relevant part (hopefully):

-----

Failed to install: No such file or directory at
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/solenv/bin/ooinstall line 102.

-----

No, totally unrelated. (And I wonder how you got into this at all.)

Also note that https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-7-5&id=7e61545966c61102aad56bbf10bae2edfbfa9226 *is* in 7.5.8 so boost 1.81 should work.

boost 1.82 needed no actual code changes upstream (https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8daa8eef06fa485f5271503921585a3fbef26567).

No one tried boost 1.83 yet afaik.

To reproduce this behavior, you can install  -dev Boost packages from the
experimental repository, as shown in the following command:

   apt install libboost-dev -t experimental

The full build log is available from:
http://qa-logs.debian.net/2023/10/27/libreoffice_7.5.8~rc1-2_unstable_boost181.log

404

If you are unable to reproduce this, please provide a build log and diff it
so that we can identify any relevant changes that may have occurred in the
meantime.

That routinely will be useless since my paths in the build log will probably not match yours. And I am not doing sbuild which does <<PKGBUILDDIR>>.

Regards,

Rene