Hi,

Am 23.12.23 um 11:43 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
Hi,
Am 23.12.23 um 02:40 schrieb Bastian Germann:
graph_legend.dot should have quotes around the font name references.
Ah, thanks. Unfortunately this is a generated file...

And yes, I also noticed that the FreeSans.ttf is at fault. Indeed I actually played around with it but that didn't give anything.

Thinking abit it this value set already is default anyway, so we can just remove it and it still works (and passes the problem), now running into the (unrelated) LaTeX issue.

Regards,

Rene