Hi,

Am 07.04.24 um 20:59 schrieb José Luis González:
Am 06.04.24 um 00:34 schrieb José Luis González:
The setting for spacing between paragraphs is missing in the spacing
and indentation tab of the paragraph dialog.
?

  It's definitely there. Format -> Paragraph has spacing "after/before".
I meant spacing between paragraphs, not spacing after and before
paragraphs. The report was crystal clear.
No, it wasn't.
The difference, for those who didn't realize is space after paragraph
happens always, and between only between them, being the regular
separation between paragraphs (the other is formatting, and isn't
useful as a substitute because it adds something undesirable at the end
of the document or between paragraphs and other kinds of block
elements).

Aha.

Still not RC.

You could have replied to my mails, though.

As said here and proved by screenshots in en,de and es this is present.
Why should anybody provide a screenshot of a feature that is missing?
What would be the screenshot of? Vacuum?

Read again, I didn't ask for screenshots.

Closing this non-bug.
The non-bug that should be closed is your brain pretending a RC bug
doesn't exist, especially since you fully knew it was a bug, and you
closed it just because it bothers you having a RC one in the package.
If you don't want to maintain the package leave the position for other
who does, and stop ruining Debian's Quality and bothering me.

Even if there was a bug it's not RC.