also sprach Ondřej Surý <ond...@sury.org> [2017-10-22 11:05 +0200]:
> I don't know who's planning to have a FOSDEM booth, but maybe they could be
> shipped to Brussels in advance to the event.

Not a bad idea. Wouter, are you still involved?

These officially belong to DebConf15 still, but they aren't in the
balance sheet and thus officially written off. I'll leave it up to
the DebConf people and/or DPL to decide how much they're worth in
terms of sellings vs. giving away.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president
 should on no account be allowed to do the job"
                                                    -- douglas adams