On Wed, 2017-09-27 at 08:34 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > https://ghic.org/~diane/debian/statsmodels.datasets.README.txt
>
> I think regarding formatting and context its perfectly fine.
>
> > Does it go in README.source? or in upstream/metadata? or something
> > else?
>
> I think there is no "right" place to do it - but ftpmaster is used
> to read README.source in these cases.  So why not using it?

I added the readme to README.source with a bit of explanatory text.

all changes are pushed.

> The bad news is that when I tried to build the branch + your patch
> (as I said, please push to enable more easy testing for others) I'm
> running into:

Unfortunately that happened to me once.... (out of 4 or 5 builds)

and searching for the error message led me to

https://github.com/jupyter/jupyter_client/issues/154

There's also few other issues that also involve the Kernel dying error
message.

So it seems like a sporadic upstream bug?

I need to sleep now.

Try again? hopefully it'll work. Probably the stack trace and version
numbers of the jupyter components need to be filed with upstream.

Diane