> > I would suggest talking to upstream about fixing this properly (no
> > prebuilt files or embedded code copies in the VCS and tarballs).
>
> And in the meantime repacking the existing tarball to remove the
> sourceless files.

I was suspecting that was going to be the answer...

How do I replace the .orig.tar.gz that I already uploaded?

The offending .html files are linked into the diagnostics-local.html
page as   embedded iframes. you can see what they look like as "Profile
Results" a little below this anchor link.

https://dask.pydata.org/en/latest/diagnostics-local.html#example

I was planning on replacing the plots with a screen shot until I have a
solution to actually build the plots from source.

Diane