Le 12/03/2024 à 19:11, Rene Engelhard a écrit :
Are we supposed to report bugs against packages ending up with "t64" and missing the "Provides: <package_without_64>" for affected architectures like armhf ?

That Provides: is there for archs where the transition *doesn't* make a difference.

In Debian: Anything except armel/armhf.  (ignoring ports where the 32bit archs are in  the same boat as armel/armhf ttbomk)

So the packages not  having a Provides: <package_without_64> on armel/ armhf are correct.

Or are they intentional and we should wait for the package to be tested/ready/whatever ?

Intentional, yes.

Thank you very much for explaining this. It wasn't clear from the various documents that I found.

So the only thing to do is to wait for the dependencies to be available to build my package on armhf ?

Regards,

--
Raphaël Halimi