[Suchkov K.A. 2018-06-13]
> upstream of the package is stalled, previous maintainer doesn't respond.

Sad to hear.  And now this package is orphaned in Debian.

> It's implementation of ability Ctorrent client to work with a tracker through
> a proxy-server. Packages successfully builded on amd64/i386 archs.

I suspect it will be hard to find someone in Debian to take over the
responsibility of a new feature not provided by upstream for an orphaned
package, and suspect the only way to get this feature included is to
find a working upstream project.

I am only looking at this package to get its packaging setup migrated to
git, and will leave any further development to others.
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen