Hi Andreas,

thanks for your continued efforts on piuparts and reporting them to the
bts. I saw your recent report #1064893 on python3-pcpp and would like
you to change your bug template. We had an earlier discussion about this
on debian-de...@lists.debian.org starting at
https://lists.debian.org/20230717051627.ga2736...@subdivi.de. We agreed
to move these usertags to debian-qa@lists.debian.org to make different
tools (piuparts and dumat in particular) more interoperable. I concluded
to use the file-conflict usertag for actual unpack errors. Would you be
able to change your bug template to emit "file-conflict" in addition to
"piuparts" such that dumat would avoid filing duplicates of your bugs?
In principle, it should be as simple as checking whether "trying to
overwrite" is part of the error message and then always adding
"file-conflict".

Please cc me in replies.

Helmut