Hi all,

While compiling sigil, I noticed that for some Qt5 modules the private
headers are not installed but are still referenced in the .cmake files.

For instance, for libqt5webkit5-dev, when compiling sigil I have this error:

  CMake Error at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
    gnu/cmake/Qt5WebKit/Qt5WebKitConfig.cmake:15 (message):
  The imported target "Qt5::WebKit" references the file

     "/usr/include/qt5/QtWebKit/5.1.0"

  but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:

The private headers are not installed (this is specified in the changelog)
but the Qt5WebKitConfig.cmake still has:

    set(Qt5WebKit_PRIVATE_INCLUDE_DIRS

"${_qt5WebKit_install_prefix}/include/qt5/QtWebKit/${Qt5WebKit_VERSION_STRING}"

"${_qt5WebKit_install_prefix}/include/qt5/QtWebKit/${Qt5WebKit_VERSION_STRING}/QtWebKit"
    )

If I remove these lines, the error disappears. To compile sigil, I had to
"correct" these .cmake files: Qt5QmlConfig.cmake, Qt5QuickConfig.cmake,
Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake, Qt5WebKitConfig.cmake.

Should I report bugs on the corresponding packages?

Regards,

Yannick