> Yep, I found this bug before submitting mine. But re-adding the feeder
> doesn't help.
> I tried the debugger a few days ago, but it flooded me with text. I don't
> know much about the correct behaviour of nepomuk/akonadi, so I
> would appreciate a hint for search. I will give it a try on weekend and
> post if I  can identify any (for me) special output.

The akonadiconsole was a long-shot.

I can only occasionally figure out what its doing.

I managed to find nepomukpimindexerutility and was able to run it without
getting an error.

>From your log messages, the line that seems wrong is the "SQLErrorDirect
failed on query 'sparql delete...'. The only place I can find code that looks
like it generates that delete query is at:

http://sources.debian.net/src/nepomuk-core/4:4.10.5-1/services/storage/resourcemerger.cpp?hl=775#L775

That led me to wonder about the nepomuk configuration.

I found a ~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend
directory that has a soprano-virtuoso.log file. That might have something
interesting?

There's also ~/.kde/share/config/nepomukserverrc

for me one of the more useful sections is:

[main Settings]
Maximum memory=50
Storage Dir[$e]=$HOME/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/
Used Soprano Backend=virtuosobackend

There are other supposedly other soprano backends, but I think everything but
virtuoso is supposed to be currently broken.

Out of curiosity, does this command work? Its a simple count of RDF objects
IDs virtuoso.

sopranocmd --socket `kde4-config --path socket`nepomuk-socket --model main \
           --nrl query 'select count(?s) where { ?s ?p ?o }'

For me after running that I get:
callret-0 -> "1205164"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int>
Total results: 1
Execution time: 00:00:00.194

kmail2 works by letting akonadi manage resources and nepomuk index data.
Nepomuk uses soprano as an interface to the RDF data format. soprano is
storing data in a virtuoso database.

Akonadi is also storing data (by default) in a mysql database hidden in
~/.local/share/akonadi.

To me it seems like your error message is implying some configuration
information isn't being set up correctly for the delete query.

Diane