The bitcoin package was removed from testing some hours ago -
https://tracker.debian.org/news/1225530/bitcoin-removed-from-testing/
references bug#718272 but that bug is closed.

If the removal accidental (e.g. cause by bug closure flip-flop, then
please consider correcting that by fast-trackign a re-acceptance.

If the release team consider bitcoin unacceptable for Debian stable,
then please elaborate why.

Please don't just point to the bug log (as security team did): This bug
log contains a variety of claims, and it is quite helpful that we are
transparent about _which_ reasons Debian consider release-critical.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas