On 1 December 2021 at 09:45, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
| On 2021-11-30 22:43:11 -0700, Patrick Alken wrote:
| > All, I have uploaded a new GSL release (2.7.1) which I hope fixes the
| > libtool version numbers

Patrick,

Big big thank you!  (And I missed this email yesterday)

| Thank you!
|
| Dirk, please go ahead with gsl 2.7.1 in unstable whenever you are ready.

Sebastian,

Maybe I am being dense here ... but it should not go first to experimental?
Or because of a new SO major we do not need a transition and just wait for
normal rebuilds?  That would be nice indeed.

Bit tied up at work but should get to this this evening.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | e...@debian.org