Sebastian Ramacher kirjoitti 7.2.2022 klo 11.38:
On 2022-02-07 10:48:01, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
Simon McVittie kirjoitti 7.2.2022 klo 3.17:
On Mon, 07 Feb 2022 at 00:51:08 +0000, Marius Gripsgard wrote:
The ABI/API breakage is not *too* bad, see [0]. just hope none use those
deprecated APIs

[0]
https://github.com/linuxwacom/libwacom/commit/b4f3c3f855a68e35b5ebfc305bc67c565f9146c7

Thanks. Looks like nobody should have been using those symbols anyway
(the commit message says they were private and not mentioned in any public
header files), and codesearch.debian.net does not find any references
outside src:libwacom, so it should be safe to binNMU dependent packages.

      smcv

Right, should've asked for a transition.

Filed nmu's for wacomtablet and cinnamon-settings-daemon, libinput rebuild
upload I did myself.

If there's a transition bug, there is no need to file individual
requests for nmus.

Cheers

Oh, sorry about those then. I thought there was something I had to do to fix this mess..

I'll upload a source-only libwacom later, thanks.