Hi,

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 06:36:05 +0200 Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk> wrote:
Quoting Scott Talbert (2023-10-12 02:33:45)
> It looks like pandoc can be updated to v3.0.1 and be compatible with the > dependencies that are in unstable currently (LTS 21). Can you please let > us know if there are any dependencies still missing?

I will look at it soon - probably this upcoming weekend.

Is there any progress with fixing this bug? It seems that this issue is one of the last blocking issues in the haskell transition. src:pandoc is a key package, we can't easily remove it from testing to "fix" the blockage.

Paul