On Thu, 2024-02-01 at 06:30 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Control: tags -1 + confirmed
>
> On Sat, 2024-01-27 at 10:25 +0000, Phil Wyett wrote:
> > * Remove 'Recommends' for 'picom' which is a fork of compton, thus
> > another X11 compositor.
> > We should not be installing two packages of this type when only one
> > asked for by the user.
>
> The same comment on the changelog wording applies here as for the
> bookworm update, but please go ahead.

I noticed that the bullseye update has been uploaded (with the original
wording, but) but not the bookworm one.

For the record, as bullseye and bookworm currently have the same
package version, we cannot accept the bullseye version without the
bookwork version being available in at least p-u first.

Regards,

Adam