So it looks like I'll need a new upload to fix two bookworm architecture build failures (armhf and ppc64el), and also to fix #1064562. Should I file a new release.d.o bug, or continue using this one?

(I'm ignoring armel and mipsel build failures, since firefox-esr hasn't built on either architecture in several years in bookworm, and also armel doesn't really have a matching upstream stage0 compiler.)