Control: tag -1 moreinfo

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 07:28:52PM +0100, László Böszörményi wrote:
> Control: tag -1 - moreinfo
>
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Jonathan Wiltshire <j...@debian.org> wrote:
> > A downgrade in sid with a epoch, and an upload to t-p-u, are not the same
> > thing. We would generally prefer the downgrade since then there is some
> > testing before migration. Uploads to t-p-u get almost no testing.
>  I don't think it needs too much testing. Version 3.4.11-1 is in the
> archive since 23rd of August. Removing a build dependency which was
> used for self-test in the past and was not working in recent versions
> (due to node-jsdom being too old for that) doesn't change a thing. To
> make this clear, here is the relevant part of rules:
> -- cut --
> override_dh_auto_test:
>         # nodejs part needs newer node-jsdom not yet in the archive
>         # as that has a lot of reverse dependencies
>         vows || true
> -- cut --

Let's see a debdiff then, please?

> So the 'true' will make it succeeded like if node-jsdom is installed
> during build but fails because it's too old for proper testing. So
> t-p-u is fine.

I'll thank you to leave the question of whether it's fine or not to the
release team.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      j...@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51