On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Lucas Nussbaum <lu...@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> Looking at the content of your mail, it seems obvious that you don't
> understand why this 'mess' is necessary. I suggest you dig into the list
> archives before telling us what to do.

Are we jumping off hinge, getting butt hurt and making assumptions
like a teenage girl for no reason? Because it doesn't seem obvious,
you didn't read it at all, and it seems obvious I do, read it again,
comprehension helps quite a bit, or actually just reading it and not
stopping at "mess" and assuming I am talking bad about Debian, but
that is the typical stance of a Debian maintainer, to get butt hurt
and cry the second they see something negative instead of seeing the
context behind it and understanding it's not that negative at all.
Here, let me point out a key part of the statement /to explain to
clients why/.  It's not complicated, it's easy.