Hi Paul,

* Paul Gevers <elb...@debian.org> [2018-09-03 19:48]:

On 03-09-18 09:51, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

Unfortunately, the autobuild failed [*].  It is certainly a problem related to MPI and it is very hard to debug.  I was convinced that I have fixed it in version 2.2.3+dfsg-11 of the package.

I just noticed. I'll be waiting for the next version to test then.

I just uploaded version 2.2.3+dfsg-12 to unstable. It autobuilded fine [*]. In this version, the patch that restrains the number of process in the mpirun calls has been extended to other unit tests. Could you please lift the blacklisting on CI for this version, juste to see what happens, please ?

Best,

Rafael

[*]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=xmds2&arch=all&ver=2.2.3%2Bdfsg-12&stamp=1547199777&raw=0