Dear Colleague,

As we are approaching the second year of the new programming period new calls are constantly announced, but as the volume of proposals also increases, knowing how to present a project idea in an engaging, illustrative and convincing manner becomes essential for anyone involved in the development of RDI proposals.

The new funding programme has also introduced several changes in comparison with its' predecessor, from most parts of the proposal template to the introduction of new dimensions, concepts, and approaches.

In European Academy, we have addressed all changes and developed a unique course on "Proposal Writing for Research & Innovation Projects", which covers all elements of a successful bid and pays attention to all details evaluators look for in project proposals.

Short Course Agenda:

Day 1
MATCHING PROJECTS TO FUNDING SOURCES
1 Overview of the Programming Period 2021-2027 funding opportunities
2 Types of funding streams under Innovation Policy 2021-2027 & the small details under each funding stream that matter
3 How to ensure the best fit between your project and an available funding stream/Call
4 Exploring the different notions of innovation
5 Questions/answers on funding streams and discussion

Day 2
ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF WINNING PROPOSALS
1 An overview of winning proposal essential features
2 Developing the best project justification
3 Demonstrating impact
4 Pulling together the right assets
5 Putting yourself in the role of the "evaluator"
6 Workshop/exercise session

Day 3
DEMONSTRATING GOOD PLANNING AND CONTROL OF THE IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS
1 Working-out the implementation plan
2 Dealing with risk
3 Developing a sound dissemination and exploitation plan
4 Workshop/exercise session

Our upcoming scheduled course dates are as follows:

> 20-21-22 October 2021 Online - LIMITED SEATS

> 10-11-12 November 2021 Online

> 24-25-26 November 2021 Online - LIMITED SEATS

> 8-9-10 December 2021 Online

> 19-20-21 January 2022 Online

> 16-17-18 February 2022 Online

> 16-17-18 March 2022 Online

As all our courses have currently limited availability, should you wish to participate in any of these sessions, or any other of our Upcoming Courses, reserve your seat at your earliest convenience or come back to me and I will be more than happy to prepare your enrolment.

For any further information or details, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Camille

---

Logo Logo
Camille Herbert
Training Communication
T: +32 800 822 40
E: camille.herb...@europeanacademy.com www.europeanacademy.com
Satelite Office: 11 Rond Point Schuman, 1040, Brussels, Belgium
Facebook icon LinkedIn icon Twitter icon
Banner Banner Banner