Control: found -1 5.4.4+dfsg1-2

On 2024-02-29 03:43:33 +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> Now, I can reproduce the bug on my other machine. I upgraded some
> packages, and I don't know whether this is related (only pango1.0
> packages seem related).

Indeed, this was caused by the upgrade of the pango library. I've
just posted on the upstream bug:

Actually, the problem also occurs with gnuplot 5. It has actually
appeared with the 1.52 pango library: downgrading the pango packages
to 1.51 makes the problem disappear, both with gnuplot 5 and 6. Now,
I don't know whether this is a bug in pango or a bug in gnuplot that
is triggered only with the new version of pango (for instance, it
might be possible that pango 1.52 is faster than 1.51, making the
problem appear, since it seems to be a race condition).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>