Package: python-pyqtgraph
Version: 0.9.8-2
Severity: normal

Hello,

It seems to me that python-qt4 and python-pyside are providing the same kind of
functionnality.
So it would be better to let the user decide if he wants pyside or python-qt4
instead of depending of both.

It is always possible for the user to install both version if he wants.
This save plenty of space for small system also.

could you revert this change.

Did I miss something about this change ?

thanks

Frederic

-- System Information:
Debian Release: jessie/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable'), (1,
'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 3.14-1-486
Locale: LANG=fr_CA.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_CA.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages python-pyqtgraph depends on:
ii  python         2.7.8-1
ii  python-numpy   1:1.8.1-1+b1
ii  python-opengl  3.0.2-1
ii  python-pyside  1.2.2-1
ii  python-qt4     4.11.1+dfsg-1
ii  python-qt4-gl  4.11.1+dfsg-1
ii  python-scipy   0.14.0-1

python-pyqtgraph recommends no packages.

python-pyqtgraph suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information