On 24/07/16 21:49, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
Regarding rope, the package has a wishlist bug for Python 3 and also a
CVE (which is bad). It might be worth checking with the package
maintainer whether he still actively maintains it, and propose a
migration to the DPMT Git. I'll contact him and propose my help.

I have contacted Arnaud Fontaine, who's the current package maintainer
for rope, to ask for an update on this. I'll report when he responds.
Until he does, rope remains a pending issue for spyder in Python 3.

Ghis