On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:57:53 +0000 James Cowgill <jcowg...@debian.org> wrote:
Control: block 849696 by -1
Control: tags -1 patch

Hi,

This is of course the same bug as #849696 in OGRE, but I still think it
should be fixed in freeimage.

I'd like to propose this patch (a new version of
Disable-vendored-dependencies.patch is also attached):

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/jcowgill/freeimage.git/commit/?h=bug-850027&id=b5f51dbe600e475a6bfc8e0f52335136b57ca123

My patch reverts the one applied in #841089 which broke the API, and
instead of removing the G3 plugin, it includes a G3 plugin which does
nothing (trying to load a G3 file will always fail). The advantage of
this is that the API is identical to upstream and it should also fix
the issue in #841089 as well.

I like this. I'll roll an update in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who were involved.

Ghis