Hello My Dear ,
Please reply me through my private Email address: mrsaishagaddaf...@gmail.com

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your
assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former
President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi.  Am a single Mother and a Widow
with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Eighteen Million Five Hundred Hundred Thousand
United State Dollar ($18.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested
in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we
can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you
base on the future investment earning profits.

Please reply me through my private Email address: mrsaishagaddaf...@gmail.com
Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi