On 2018-03-11 07:44, Anton Gladky wrote:
> I have added the Denis to the Debian Science Team and
> created an empty repo for qelectrotech [1].

Thanks, Anton!

I pushed the existing branches from
http://git.tuxfamily.org/qet/debian.git
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/qelectrotech

Denis, you may use the new git repo now :~)

Btw. the layout of the repo seems a little bit unusual.
It is only the content of the debian directory, but without the
"debian" dir itself.
Maybe we can change this to the more DEP-14-ish layout?
(http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep14/)
And with complete upstream sources?
I can do this, if nobody objects.
Denis, Laurent, is that OK?

Cheers

PS: If I see it correctly, the documentation to QET is separate
from the source code itself, right? When we are done with the
0.6 package, it would be nice to package the documentation, too.
Only last week, I was happy that Debian has a lot of -doc
packaged (and I had installed at least some of it), when the
internet connection of my company broke for some hours!