Hi Karl,

Thanks for the tip.

I just enforced Alt+w to be å using:

xmodmap -e "keycode 25 = w W aring Aring aring Aring"

Not it is just a matter to add it into my .xinitrc.  Not sure nowadays the
desktop environments read it, but at the least it will be saved in some
place I can easily find.

And thanks Staffan for the tip also, but as Karl mentioned, it doesn't
work.  The result is: óá (using us-international).

Vänliga hälsningar/Best Regards,
Helio Loureiro
http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

Note: if you failed to reach me, try my alternative mail "
helio.loure...@gmail.com".
I'm implementing DKIM on my mail server, so some disturbance is expected.

Till