Hi,

Reading DPN, Debian Project News, I stumbled upon a interesting topic: bugs
classified as newcomers.   I nice way to start contributing to Debian and
learn the packaging system.

Since the workload drops a lot during at the office during the Summer, I'm
considering submit a few patches to correct such packages.

Newcomer bugs

Debian has a "newcomer" bug tag, used to indicate bugs which are
suitable for new contributors to use as an entry point to working on
specific packages. There are 215 [52] bugs available tagged "newcomer".

   52: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=newcomer

Vänliga hälsningar/Best Regards,
Helio Loureiro
http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

Note: if you failed to reach me, try my alternative mail "
helio.loure...@gmail.com".
I'm implementing DKIM on my mail server, so some disturbance is expected.

Till