Hi all,

What is the proper way to use custom suspend scripts with gnome power
manager?

Current, I call my custom script from
/usr/lib/hal/scripts/hal-system-power-suspend

This works, but the changes get overwritten every time this file is
upgraded...

(I need a custom script, because my laptop will not suspend with
whatever the default is. Beats me why. I use a script from here
http://www.linux.com/feature/114220
It's pretty generic, so why the defaut gnome one can't do this seems
odd.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a