Thanx all for your pointers, I will start to investigate, but that move is
painfull,I worked for so long withtout any trouble.

I'd liked to be able to install guests debian real quik and still have a
practicable few click setup.

May be I can adapt to g3, be what I got so far on ubuntu/mint/opensuse whas
a disaster, spending full day just for some basic setup reading tons of
post just to do basic thing like moving my panel to the righ and not have
this automaxize completly dump through vpn+vnc flickering endlessly, and on
unbuntu I doscover how to stop that but it was non trivial like registery
edit, that is non sense when you don't know the key to search for.

G2 at some point you wanted to move a panel you just draged it....

Why this things was lost enroute ?

The thing about gnome (I coulfd have a minimal wm otherwise) is that I
depend (depended?) on having a lot of click click prog, because I am a
newbee, I can resize some disc partition with gparted, I can't with parted,
well I can but got to read all this optins and stuf, gparted drag parttion
and you are set.

Well I try g3 again will see.

Cheers,
Phi