> Don't call me a liar, you are just too dumb to understand.

It's sad to see that you need to make it this blatantly obvious that even I
clearly understand more than you do. And you're the one trying to scold me
about sticking to the mailing list rules when you so obviously don't care
for them yourself.

No the point is, you are not setting a file path, you are configure dovecot
> to directly write to these files.

I'm configuring dovecot the way it wants to be configured if you want to
deviate from default settings. What doesn't want to get to your brain is
that dovecot isn't the issue. Without postfix interfering everything would
be fine. It's postfix causing issues, not dovecot. Very simple logic would
have told you that, but you are way too focused on hatred and on knowing
everything better without actually doing so. I'm sorry but if you don't
have any clue of what you are talking about, just don't reply. Also you may
want to refrain from further replies - or attacks in your case - before you
write something you can't take back.