Hi!

 I mentioned on IRC that we would like to see squeeze-backports to get
into life soonish after the release, and was told that there isn't
really much to get changed for that to happen and thus didn't pursue it
further. I checked today and noticed that not a single arch seems to
like to pick up squeeze-backports yet though.

 Can this please be done, this would be greatly helpful. People start to
ask about packages which were uploaded days ago but haven't been touched
at all yet by the buildd network.

 Also, it would be kind to have binNMUs done for libnice in
lenny-backports: From what I understood this should be the command:

#v+
dw libnice_0.0.10-2~bpo50+2 . alpha amd64 armel ia64 mipsel powerpc s390 .
lenny-backports . -m 'libgupnp-igd-1.0-dev (>= 0.1.7-2~bpo50+1)'
#v-

 (0.0.10-2~bpo50+2 is the current version of libnice in lenny-backports,
0.1.7-2~bpo50+1 the current version of libgupnp-igd-1.0-dev in
lenny-backports, i386 architecture doesn't need the rebuild because it
already built against the newer gupnp-igd)

 Thanks in advance,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.