As we count our blessings, Americans also share our blessings.

DDDD

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

DDDD

And he likes to chase a soccer ball here. Members of our military have
set aside their own comfort and convenience and safety to protect the
rest of us. His last picture shows one of the prototype detachable
devices that can dock to the lid of certain notebooks. White House photo
by Paul Morse.
The panel on THE VIEW were discussing the day's "hot topics" - including
the US Food and Drug Administration's plan to consider selling the
morning after pill over the counter.
It is the fight against breast cancer. And he likes to chase a soccer
ball here.
As we count our blessings, Americans also share our blessings.
The couple named their daughter Grace Elisabeth Hasselbeck. I'm done
with the gratuitous pictures.
Bush invites children to meet 'Flyer' the turkey, held by Lynn Nutt of
Springfield, Mo.
We're grateful for our beautiful land. Their sacrifice makes us
grateful, and their character makes us proud. White House photo by Paul
Morse. On Thanksgiving and every day of the year, Americans live out of
a spirit of compassion and care, and I thank you for that.
The couple named their daughter Grace Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
The panel on THE VIEW were discussing the day's "hot topics" - including
the US Food and Drug Administration's plan to consider selling the
morning after pill over the counter. I hope he writes a book when he
retires.
He came out a little early, as did Flyer, and instead of chasing the
soccer ball, he chased the bird. Well, I'm happy to report that he and
Fryer both have many tomorrows ahead of them. As we count our blessings,
Americans also share our blessings. We respect your opinion. The panel
on THE VIEW were discussing the day's "hot topics" - including the US
Food and Drug Administration's plan to consider selling the morning
after pill over the counter. His last picture shows one of the prototype
detachable devices that can dock to the lid of certain notebooks. I
think Flyer heard Barney barking over there. It is the fight against
breast cancer. The accusations were investigated and found to be false,
the case has been handed over to the district attorney's office. We're
grateful for our families.
Is it a coincidence that the Sideshow device and the Zune are almost the
exact same size? how cool would it be if you could get a Zune dock as an
option on your laptop, and your Zune could also run Windows Sideshow?
These are troops from Virginia, and Maryland and Washington, D. Their
courage keeps us free.